- Pets on campground property must be kept on a leash at ALL times (Even during off season camping)
- Campers must always clean up after their pets
- Excessive barking is not permitted and pet may be made to leave the campground if complaints by fellow campers are made
- Pets are not allowed in pool areas
- Pets are not allowed in the store
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins due allergens for future campers
A gated pet area is available for individuals who wish to leave their pet while tubing. Cost is $5.00 per pet/per stay. Camper must provide food, we will provide water. Campground is not responsible for any harm that may come to the pet if pet is unhappy with his surroundings while left behind.