- Be respectful of your neighbors and tubers on the river
- Remain within the space of your given camp site
- Please watch your language! We are a "family" campground
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the campground
- Check-in is at 3 pm. Check-out is 12 noon (Unless prior arrangements have been pre-approved)
- Parking Pass must be prominently displayed inside windshield at all times
- Limit of 6 people per Camp Site
- Wristbands are to be worn at all times
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am weekends & holidays, 10pm to 7am weekdays.
- All visitors must leave the campground by 11pm
◦ Those who fail to comply will be charged for a full night of camping
- Pool hours are 9am-9pm Sunday through Thursday, 9am-11pm Friday & Saturday (Please note: 18+ from 10pm-11pm)
◦ No lifeguard on duty
◦ Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult
◦ Pets, glass, and smoking are strictly prohibited in pool area
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited and WILL result in immediate eviction without refund
- Keep your camp site neat and tidy ◦Garbage bags are provided. It is your responsibility to deposit trash/recyclables in appropriate dumpsters. A $15 clean-up fee will be charged for non-compliance
- Pets must remain on a leash at ALL times. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet
- Pets, Styrofoam, and Glass are strictly prohibited on the river
- NO glass or Styrofoam allowed outside your camp site
- Cutting of any standing trees or branches will result in a $200 fine
- Outside firewood is NOT allowed
- No off road vehicles allowed
- In the event of hazardous weather, report to bath houses
- In the event of any emergency, call 911 and report to the camp manager on duty
The city of Somerset has a pet ordinance. Click HERE to go to the city ordinance page.
- Pets on campground property must be kept on a leash at ALL times (Even during off season camping)
- Campers must always clean up after their pets
- Excessive barking is not permitted and pet may be made to leave the campground if complaints by fellow campers are made
- Pets are not allowed in pool areas
- Pets are not allowed in the store
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins due allergens for future campers
Public Notice - Dear Friends, Apple River Family Campground is a Family Friendly Resort. Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and staff by not engaging in disruptive, profane, illegal and/or offensive behavior. Quiet time hours at Apple River Family Campground are from 11pm-7am. Inappropriate behavior, excessive noise and illegal activities will not be tolerated at Apple River Family Campground. We strive to make Apple River Family Campground a place for all ages to enjoy and we appreciate you helping us create a memorable experience for all of our guests. If you witness unacceptable behavior, please communicate immediately with management for assistance. Thank you!
Campground Quiet Hours are from 11pm to 7am everyday and are strictly enforced. No radios, DJ’s, or jamming during these times. Sound levels must also be kept in check during daytime hours. No foul music is allowed.
Camping Rules 2021 - Campground speed limit is 10mph
Pets: All pets must be leashed (6 ft maximum) and registered. Please be considerate and keep the park clean by picking up after your pet and/or repairing any damage (including holes) done to the property immediately.
No pets are allowed on the river or in the buildings/cabins. Pets must be kept quiet and never left unattended. No aggressive pets allowed. If owner and/or pet is found to be in non-compliance of all pet rule requirements, owner and/or pet may be evicted.
Children Unattended: Children under the age of 10 must not be left unattended anywhere on Apple River Family Campground.
PRICES and HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!